Talk Radio Europe is once again holding their annual Telethon in aid of Cudeca and you are all invited to join in on Friday, 10th December from 10.00am to 8.00pm. The show will be hosted by the TRE team alongside some special guests and there will be an array of musical talent performing live on air in the studio.
This year all the auction items will be on the website from 26th November and you can bid on-line for items right up to the day!
- You can help make this a record-breaking year in one of the following ways:
- You can bid for the auction items – please look at the website www.tretelethon.com
- You can donate auction items;
- You can call in and make a dedication from a pre-selected list of songs;
- You can call in and make a donation; or
- You can do all of the above!
To donate items please call either Laura Haggis on 692 256375 or David Jelley on 626 817130 or e-mail email@example.com
You can listen to Talk Radio Europe on 88.9fm on the Costa Del Sol East, 91.9fm on the Costa Del Sol West and on 92.5fm east of Malaga.
Anything you contribute will help Cudeca to continue offering its Special Kind of Caring to patients suffering from advanced cancer within the province of Málaga.
Help us to continue giving life to days!