1. USER INFORMATION
Fundación Cudeca, hereinafter responsable, is responsible for the personal data processing of the user and informs you that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force on protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), on the protection of natural individuals with regards to personal data processing and free circulation of these data and the Organic Law, (ES) 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD), regarding the protection of personal data. Therefore, the following treatment information is provided:
Aim of treatment: maintaining a commercial relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications related to your products and services, or to your collaborators or suppliers with whom a promotion agreement has been reached, will be carried out by the company in charge. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Forward newsletters on the website.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the goal of the treatment and when they no longer serve this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of data or their total destruction.
Data communication: data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the user:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right of access to, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- the right to file a claim at the control authority (agpd.es) if the user considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Mailing address: Fundación Cudeca. Avda. del Cosmos S/N 29631 Benalmádena (MALAGA)
Electronic address: email@example.com
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The user, by marking and entering data in the corresponding boxes and fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in downloaded forms, expressly, freely and unequivocally accepts that their data are necessary to process their request by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE entity is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE entity informs and expressly guarantees to users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties and that, whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the case that not all data are provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force for the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE entity is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPD regulations for the treatment of personal data under their responsibility and is complying manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR and article 4 of the LOPD, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE entity ensures that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedom of users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.