- A special summer first edition of the Cómpeta Cudeca fundraising event to celebrate 30 years of Cudeca is on Friday, 02 September, 2022 at 1900 hours set around the pool/outside bar area of The Balcón Hotel, Cómpeta.
- The Cómpeta division of fundraisers volunteers for Cudeca Foundation get together one more time to organize the first edition of the night under the stars to helping Cudeca continue caring for so many at the end of life and promote palliative care to the Malaga community.
A special summer first edition of the Cómpeta Cudeca fundraising event to celebrate 30 years of Cudeca is on Friday, 02 September, 2022 at 19.00 hours set around the pool/outside bar area of The Balcon Hotel, Cómpeta.
Entry is by pre-purchased ticket only and are available from 01 August from:
- Alternative Properties
- Todo Express, Avenida de la Constitucion, Cómpeta
- Balcón Hotel Competa
- In Canillas de Albaida: Jill Thompson
Pre – purchased tickets!
Every pre purchased ticket has automatic entry into a prize draw for the opportunity to win a gift kindly donated by Teteria Hierbabuena: breakfast for 2. So, buy your tickets soon with a chance to win a beautiful breakfast.
Ticket Price donation
Tickets are only €12.50 each to include a welcome drink of Tinto de Verano, choice of meat, fish or vegetarian paella and dance the night away to our local band, The Dawgs who so generously donate their time to Cudeca.
“Auction of Promises”
During the evening, there will be a fun “Auction of Promises” where you´ll have the opportunity to bid for some great prizes. These have been kindly donated by local businesses continuing their support to Cudeca. So if you´d like to enjoy a:
- “Couples Pamper Experience” of an aroma massage and private yoga class in the privacy of your own home from Liz Scattergood
- or a set of Microblade Brows from FAB Beauty please, come along!
Maybe you´d like to benefit from a:
- Garden Make over and design from the local expert landscape gardener, Lorraine Cavanagh
- or an Interior Room design from experienced Interior Designer, Linda French.
These are just 4 of the prizes that will be auctioned, so come along on the night and make a bid to help raise funds for Cudeca Hospice Foundation who continue adding life to days.
For more info:
- Cindy Jones (Cudeca Volunteer based in Competa) - 665 15 64 67
- Esther Ráez (Cudeca Communication and Fundraising) – 697 146 987 | firstname.lastname@example.org