Talk Radio Europe is once again holding their annual Telethon in aid of Cudeca and you are all invited to join in on Friday, 8th March from 10.00am to 7.00pm. The show will be hosted by the TRE team alongside some special guests and there will be an array of musical talent performing live on air in the studio.
This year all the auction items will be on the website www.tretelethon.com from the end of February and you can bid on-line for items right up to the day!
• You can help make this a record-breaking year in one of the following ways:
• You can bid for the auction items – the website will be shortly up a running: www.tretelethon.com
• You can donate auction items;
• You can call in and make a dedication from a pre-selected list of songs;
• You can call in and make a donation; or
• You can do all of the above!
To donate items please call either Laura Haggis on 692 256375 or e-mail email@example.com. Alternatively, please contact Talk Radio Europe on tel: 952 799953.
Anything you contribute will help Cudeca to continue offering its Special Kind of Caring to patients suffering from advanced and non-curable illnesses within the province of Málaga.
Help us to continue Giving Life to Days!