Benalmádena, 23 de abril de 2012
Today a charity agreement was signed between Mijas Communication S.A. and Cudeca Cancer Care Hospice to help continue with the Special Kind of Caring.
The event took place in the Cudeca charity coffee and gift shop, known as Qdkafé, and was attended by Dña. Pilar Conde Cibrán, CEO of Mijas Communication; D. Carlos Calvo, Director of Mijas Communication and on behalf of Cudeca, the Chief Executive and Medical Director, Dña. Marisa Martin; and the Deputy Chief Executive-Financial Director, D. Rafael Olalla.
Thanks to this agreement, Mijas Communication will help to publicise the awareness and fundraising campaigns organized by Cudeca throughout the year, which will be advertised on “340 TV”, “Radio Mijas” and “Mijas Semanal”;
• Cudeca’s Special 20th Anniversary 1992-2012
• Become a Benefactor Campaign
• "Walkathon" Sponsored Charity Walk
• Cudeca Annual Gala Dinner
• Recruitment of Volunteers
• Charity Shops
• Restaurant – Charity coffee and gift shop - Qdkafé
• Sporting and cultural events held in aid of Cudeca
The friendship and collaboration of Mijas Communication SA, is vital for Cudeca to continue Giving Life to Days to those who need us now and in the future.
Thanks for helping us to continue Giving Life to Days