- Opening of 11th Cudeca Charity Shop in Marbella.
- 6 April 2006 Official Inaurguration of the Hospice Palliative Care Centre
by Su Alteza Real la Infanta Doña Cristina.
2007 Fifteen years completed :
- Total patients: Almost 5.000 patients treated
- Average income per annum (last 5 years) : €1.3 million
- Provision of Care Cost per annum : €2.1 million
- Now almost 600 volunteers helping Cudeca
- Opening of 12th Cudeca Charity Shop in Málaga El Palo.
- Cudeca 15th Anniversary Bebo Valdés Concert in Teatro Cervantes,
- More than 5,000 patients and families attended since 1992
- Renewal of the Agreement with SAS (Andalusian Public Health Service) on the founding of a 65% of three home care primary equipments for 2009-2010.
- Renewal of the collaboration agreement with the Ayuntamiento of El Rincón de la Victoria in order to attend patients in that town by our 4th Home Care Team.
- Comprehensive training programme during 2008:
- 3 courses on basic palliative care and one course on palliative emergency care for SAS professionals.
- 3rd caring the carer workshop, 2nd Bioethics workshop, 1st advanced workshop on symptoms control, 1st Alexander Technique workshop and 1st advanced Excel course.
- 3rd Cudeca Foundation and Luis Portero Foundation Conference in Málaga.
- 1st Cudeca Volunteer Day
- 1st Community nursing Day
- Andalusian Psychology and Local institutions award. Ilustre Colegio Oficial de Psicólogos de Andalucía oriental (distinguished East Andalusian Psychologists Association).
- Eduardo Ocón Rivas of Humanities award. Excmo. Ayuntamiento of Benamocarra.
- Award from the Women’s Democratic Association of Fuengirola.
- 608 volunteers actively collaborating with Cudeca.
- Thanks to the campaign “Save the In-Patient Unit” 2.4 million Euros was received in 2008, which allowed us to continue with our care service throughout 2009.
- Cudeca’s 13th Charity Shop is opened in Torre del Mar for the exclusive sale of second-hand furniture.